Welcome to our journey

My wish is that as you read this blog you can laugh, cry, smile, and enjoy all the stories that I share with you. I am on a journey and I am happy to have you join me.

My name is Rachel, mom to Blaise who is almost 3 (diagnosed with PWS), Maddock 6 months old, and wife to Jona. I have been blessed to be a stay at home mom to my wonderful boys. In September of 2009 my sweet Blaise was diagnosed with PWS. This has forever changed the course of my life. I have spent many years wondering what my purpose in life was, and when it would be revealed to me. I no longer wonder, my purpose is in front of me everyday. I am no part of a club that I didn't choose to join, but wouldn't trade for the world. Along my journey thus far I have met some of the most amazing people. I have come to realize not only has god put special needs individuals on this earth for a reason, but he also put their family members here as well. My two boys teach me so much everyday, I have become the woman I always desired to be. Each day my boys teach me kindness, patience, love, and how to have endless amounts of joy and laughter. Through my journey as their mom I have become a strong and determined woman. My journey has just begun and I am filled with wonder about what the future holds for us.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's been a busy time

Life has been crazy lately. Always so much to do and so much to get done. Things are looking up, looking good, and moving forward. What a great way to start the new year. I am so proud of how far we have come in such a short time. I will write more this week as I have some time to sit down and get back up to speed. Keep praying for a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment